Home > Departments > Public Works > Small Works
The small works roster is a list of qualified contractors. The city reviews the list before beginning projects on the cities real property budgeted at $300,000 or less. The City also utilizes the Limited Public Works process pursuant to RCW 39.04.155 for projects $35K or less with 3 written quotes from registered contractors/vendors. The city contacts the qualified company(s) and requests bids for the project. Work is awarded to the lowest responsible bid. You can be added to the small works roster by registering on the MRSC website. Once you have completed the registration process, you will remain on the list until you request to be removed.
The City of Woodland requires all contractors doing business $10,000> with the city to enroll in E-Verify. Please refer to the link for information on the requirements below.
Small Works Projects Currently Open For Bid
2017 HMA Overlay - Old Pacific Highway
The links below will open a new browser window. These web sites are not operated by the City of Woodland.
- Department of Labor and Industries Industrial Insurance Construction Contractors Application for Workers Comp with no works or no hours form
- Electronic Filing of Statement of Intents and Affidavit of Wages Paid
- Prevailing Wage - State of Washington
- Washington State Dept. of Revenue
- Washington State Dept. of Transportation