Home > Departments > Clerk-Treasurer > Employment/Jobs Information
Resumes and employment applications shall be accepted only when recruitment for open position(s) have been noticed. Police Reserve Officer applications are accepted on a continuous basis.
How to Apply:
- Applications are accepted for open positions only. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of applications, but may be included in your application packet. Application requirements vary; please read carefully any specific requirements for the opening in which you are interested.
- You may submit your completed application by email to email@example.com. Please make sure to mail the original, signed copy of any emailed application to: City of Woodland, P.O. Box 9, Woodland, WA 98674.
- City of Woodland application forms and job descriptions are available for pick-up at the City Hall Annex, 230 Davidson Avenue, Woodland, WA 98674, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You may also download the applications from this page of our website in the Document Center.
- Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the date posted as the closing date.
- Acceptable proof of United States Citizenship or right-to-work in the United States must be supplied by successful applicants within three (3) days of employment.
Job Descriptions, Union Contracts, Salary Information and the City's Organizational chart can be accessed in the Document Center
The City of Woodland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified employees will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, sensory, mental or physical disability; or veteran status; or any non-job related factor. Any person requiring special accommodations should advise the city of their needs by the application closing date. Prior to employment with the City, candidates may be required to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen as required.